We’re proud to announce the release of our sleeker, faster, and even more accurate TrackBill app! It’s important to our team (and our subscribers) that we continue to provide the best platform to search, track, and report on legislation. So, after 2.5 years of talking with users and with people in the industry, we have drastically improved our search engine and features.
Sam, our CTO, has been working hard to roll out an improved search engine that is even more intuitive and takes the most important factors into account when providing you with results. We’re calling this Search 2.0, and we’re excited to roll this out for both the website and our iOS app.
Updated Features on the TrackBill App
Because the fully integrated TrackBill app is a powerful tool for our users, we improved the following features:
- 50 State Tracking: Now you can search and track legislative activity in every state plus Congress in one place
- Search 2.0: Find even more of the bills that matter to you with our finely tuned search-engine
- Committee Hearing Calendar: Add hearings directly to your calendar and set reminders to help manage your day
- Easier-to-use interface: The simple interface allows you to download the app and immediately start using it
- Faster Navigation: The updated app has faster load times, ensuring you are never waiting on crucial intel
Take a look at several examples of the new, streamlined design:
The TrackBill app is now the #1 legislation app on iTunes! Thank you to all of our subscribers who took the time to provide feedback and reviews. We are grateful for the five star rating you have given us.