+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status.
- By resolution, returned to House Rules Committee for third reading.
On February 17, 2016 in the Senate:
- First reading, referred to Early Learning & K-12 Education.
On February 15, 2016 in the House:
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 58; nays, 39; absent, 0; excused, 0.
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- 1st substitute bill substituted (ED 16).
On February 12, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
On February 2, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
On January 28, 2016 in the House:
- Minority; without recommendation.
- Minority; do not pass.
- ED - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Education at 8:00 AM.
On January 19, 2016 in the House:
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Education at 1:30 PM.
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
- First reading, referred to Education (Not Officially read and referred until adoption of Introduction report).
+ − Sponsors (10)