+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
- By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status.
- By resolution, returned to House Rules Committee for third reading.
- First reading, referred to Commerce & Labor.
- Third reading, passed; yeas, 52; nays, 45; absent, 0; excused, 0.
- Rules suspended. Placed on Third Reading.
- Floor amendment(s) adopted.
- 1st substitute bill substituted (LAWS 16).
- Placed on second reading by Rules Committee.
- Referred to Rules 2 Review.
- Minority; do not pass.
- LAWS - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass.
- Executive action taken in the House Committee on Labor & Workplace Standards at 1:30 PM.
- Public hearing in the House Committee on Labor & Workplace Standards at 1:30 PM.
- First reading, referred to Labor & Workplace Standards (Not Officially read and referred until adoption of Introduction report).
- Prefiled for introduction.
+ − Amendments (7)
NOT ADOPTED 02/04/2016