+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On May 3, 1991 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 102-38.
- Signed by President.
On April 26, 1991 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On April 25, 1991 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On April 24, 1991 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Swift asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On April 24, 1991 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On April 23, 1991 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Commerce discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On March 20, 1991 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor