+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 26, 1993 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Received in the House.
On July 23, 1993 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On July 22, 1993 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 153.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On May 25, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor