+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 2, 1985 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- For Previous Action See H.J.Res.228 .
On April 30, 1985 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 12, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Africa.
On April 4, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
On April 3, 1985 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment and an amended preamble by Yea-Nay Vote. 89-4. Record Vote No: 29.
- The Joint Resolution was modified by unanimous consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
On March 27, 1985 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On March 26, 1985 in the Senate:
- Introduced in the Senate, read the first time.
+ − Sponsor