+ − Summary
+ − Actions (19)
On July 26, 1989 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 101-61.
- Signed by President.
On July 24, 1989 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On July 21, 1989 in the House:
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Sawyer asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Post Office and Civil Service discharged.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Cleared for White House.
On June 15, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On June 13, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On June 9, 1989 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On June 8, 1989 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 90.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 16, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor