+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 4, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On April 1, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
On March 28, 1985 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On March 26, 1985 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 42.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 14, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor