+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 25, 1987 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On March 24, 1987 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
On March 20, 1987 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Voice Vote.
On March 19, 1987 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 57.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden with an amendment and an amendment to the title. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with an amendment favorably.
On February 19, 1987 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor