+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On October 27, 1989 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Unanimous Consent.
On October 26, 1989 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 319.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On May 25, 1989 in the Senate:
- See H.J. Res. 131 .
On February 7, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor