+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 15, 2002 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On November 14, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On September 19, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
+ − Sponsor