+ − Summary
+ − Actions (16)
On November 8, 1990 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 101-544.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On October 31, 1990 in the Senate:
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On October 27, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Sawyer asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Post Office and Civil Service discharged.
On October 26, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Received in the House.
On October 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 25, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On October 4, 1990 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor