+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On December 9, 2021 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 9, 2021 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On December 8, 2021 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Yea-Nay Vote. 52 - 48. Record Vote Number: 489. (text: CR S9034)
- Measure laid before Senate by motion. (consideration: CR S9007, S9034)
- Motion to proceed to consideration of measure agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote. (CR S9007)
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 178.
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by petition pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 802(c).
On November 17, 2021 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
+ − Sponsors (51)