+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On May 11, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On April 3, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Received in the House.
On April 3, 1990 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On April 2, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On March 6, 1990 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor