+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On February 24, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On February 5, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
On February 4, 1986 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On January 30, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 501.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On November 19, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor