+ − Summary
+ − Actions (12)
On February 18, 1986 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 99-249.
- Signed by President.
On February 7, 1986 in the Senate:
- Measure presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On February 6, 1986 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
On December 30, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On December 19, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
On December 18, 1985 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On November 5, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor