+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On September 5, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations.
- Referred to Subcommittee on Europe and the Middle East.
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
On August 1, 1985 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On July 17, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
+ − Sponsor