+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On April 18, 1986 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 99-275.
- Signed by President.
On April 15, 1986 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On April 14, 1986 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
- House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service Discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On June 26, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On June 19, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
On June 18, 1985 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On June 13, 1985 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 182.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On May 15, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor