+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On June 15, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On June 13, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On June 9, 1989 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On June 8, 1989 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 101.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On May 9, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor