+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 13, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On March 5, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
- Received in the House.
On March 5, 1990 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On February 28, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title and an amended preamble by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.1281 Amendment SP 1281 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.1281 Proposed by Senator Armstrong for Senator Thurmond. To change the year of "National Foster Care Month" from 1989 to 1990.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On January 25, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Amendment
To change the year of "National Foster Care Month" from 1989 to 1990.
+ − Sponsor