+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On May 25, 1988 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Human Resources.
On April 26, 1988 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Referred to House Committee on Education and Labor.
On April 25, 1988 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate with amendments and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On April 21, 1988 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 620.
- Committee on Rules. Reported to Senate by Senator Ford with amendments and with a preamble. With written report No. 100-320.
On April 19, 1988 in the Senate:
- Committee on Rules. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On March 24, 1988 in the Senate:
- Committee on Rules. Hearings held.
On November 13, 1987 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Rules.
+ − Sponsor