+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 17, 1998 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Held at the desk.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On July 16, 1998 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title and an amended preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.3210 Amendment SP 3210 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.3210 Proposed by Senator Bond for Senator D'Amato. To make clarifying amendments.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Finance discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On April 2, 1998 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Finance.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Amendment
To make clarifying amendments.
+ − Sponsor