+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 20, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. Con. Res. 41 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On May 24, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On May 23, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Received in the House.
On May 23, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 22, 2001 in the Senate:
- Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
+ − Sponsor