+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On June 25, 1999 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On June 23, 1999 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate with an amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.734 Amendment SP 734 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.734 Proposed by Senator Schumer. To make certain clarifying amendments.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On June 14, 1999 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
+ − Amendment
To make certain clarifying amendments.
+ − Sponsor