+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 24, 2000 in the House:
- A similar measure H. Con. Res. 410 was laid on the table without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Committee on International Relations discharged.
- Mr. Gilman asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On October 19, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Received in the House.
On October 19, 2000 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 18, 2000 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On October 12, 2000 in the Senate:
- Star Print ordered on the concurrent resolution.
On October 6, 2000 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor