+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On October 6, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
On October 3, 1986 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On October 2, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 1057.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On April 17, 1986 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor