+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 24, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. Con. Res. 110 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Mica moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 20, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Received in the House.
On June 20, 2002 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 19, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 13, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor