+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On September 14, 1998 in the House:
- A similar measure H. Con. Res. 304 was laid on the table without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- Mr. Gilman asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Committee on International Relations discharged.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 20, 1998 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On July 17, 1998 in the Senate:
- S.AMDT.3212 Proposed by Senator D'Amato.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- Resolution agreed to in Senate with amendments and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.3212 Amendment SP 3212 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.AMDT.3213 Proposed by Senator D'Amato.
- S.AMDT.3213 Amendment SP 3213 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
On June 24, 1998 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsor