+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On July 29, 1996 in the House:
- Became Private Law No: 104-2.
- Signed by President.
On July 18, 1996 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 16, 1996 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
On June 26, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 7.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 104-638 .
On May 6, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.
On May 2, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On April 30, 1996 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On April 25, 1996 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 383.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Hatch without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On June 26, 1995 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor