+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On July 12, 1983 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 98-44.
- Signed by President.
On July 1, 1983 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On June 29, 1983 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
On June 29, 1983 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- Considered by Senate.
- S.AMDT.1451 Amendment SP 1451 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.1451 Proposed by Senator Baker for Senator Danforth. In the nature of a substitute.
On May 9, 1983 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Regular Orders. Calendar No. 131.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood without amendment. With written report No. 98-78.
On April 21, 1983 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 24, 1983 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Amendment
In the nature of a substitute.
+ − Sponsor