+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 30, 1996 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On July 29, 1996 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On January 26, 1996 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 321.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Pressler without amendment. With written report No. 104-219 .
On July 20, 1995 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On June 9, 1995 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor