+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 29, 1984 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Voice Vote.
- Senate passed companion measure H.R. 559 in lieu of this measure by Voice Vote.
- Senate incorporated this measure in H.R. 559 as an amendment.
- Measure laid before Senate.
- S.AMDT.3381 Amendment SP 3381 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.3381 Proposed by Senator Dole for Senator D'Amato. Of a technical nature.
On June 26, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 1021.
- Committee on Banking. Reported to Senate by Senator D'Amato with amendments. Without written report.
On June 25, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Banking. Approved for reporting with amendments favorably.
On April 3, 1984 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Securities. Hearings held.
On April 12, 1983 in the Senate:
- Committee on Banking requested executive comment from Securities and Exchange Commission, Justice Department.
On March 23, 1983 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
+ − Amendment
Of a technical nature.
+ − Sponsor