+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 21, 1998 in the House:
- See H.R.2204 .
On October 9, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On September 30, 1997 in the House:
- Star Print ordered on report 105-67.
On September 25, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On September 24, 1997 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On September 2, 1997 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 149.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator McCain with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 105-67 .
On June 19, 1997 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On June 11, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor