+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (7)
On March 8, 1988 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
On March 3, 1988 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 510.
On December 19, 1987 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 100-267.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On November 19, 1987 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Surface Transportation. Hearings held.
On July 15, 1987 in the Senate:
On March 26, 1987 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor