+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On April 7, 1983 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On March 31, 1983 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Regular Orders. Calendar No. 76.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood under the authority of the order of Mar 24, 83 without amendment. With written report No. 98-48.
On March 22, 1983 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 15, 1983 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor