+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On July 29, 1997 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On July 18, 1997 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On July 15, 1997 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 3.
On June 11, 1997 in the House:
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 105-129 .
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
On May 30, 1997 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 30, 1997 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On May 23, 1997 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 59.
On May 22, 1997 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Hatch without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Subcommittee on Immigration. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 105-412.
On May 20, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor