+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On October 17, 2020 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 116-170. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On October 6, 2020 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On September 22, 2020 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H4712)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H4712)
- Committee on House Administration discharged.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Mr. Cleaver asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On December 9, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On December 9, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 5, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (text: CR S6895-6896)
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6895-6896)
On March 12, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (77)