+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (21)
On March 15, 2004 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 108-206.
- Signed by President.
On March 3, 2004 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On February 24, 2004 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 714 .
- Mr. Renzi moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 397 - 0 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Cleared for White House.
On November 25, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
- Received in the House.
On November 25, 2003 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 24, 2003 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Unanimous Consent.
On August 26, 2003 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 259.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Domenici under authority of the order of the Senate of 07/29/03 legislative day 07/21/03 with amendments. With written report No. 108-135 .
On July 23, 2003 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported with an amendment favorably.
On June 4, 2003 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 108-68.
On March 26, 2003 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor