+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On September 3, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 882.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond under the authority of the order of Aug 16, 86 with amendments. With written report No. 99-431.
On June 12, 1986 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported with amendments favorably.
On May 15, 1986 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Committee consideration and Mark Up Session held.
On October 30, 1985 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Courts. Approved for full committee consideration without amendment favorably.
On October 9, 1985 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Courts. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 99-383.
On May 22, 1985 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary requested executive comment from Justice Department, Administrative Office of the United States Courts.
- Referred to Subcommittee on Courts.
On March 20, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor