+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (10)
On September 23, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.
On September 8, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On August 5, 1999 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 261.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Hatch without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 15, 1999 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor