+ − Summaries (6)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-37. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On May 22, 2017 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H4295)
- Mr. Goodlatte asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider. (consideration: CR H4295)
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On May 17, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 16, 2017 in the Senate:
On May 11, 2017 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 75.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Reported by Senator Grassley without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on the Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 8, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (24)