+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On July 30, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations.
On July 28, 1986 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on The Judiciary.
On July 25, 1986 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On July 21, 1986 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 732.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Thurmond without amendment. With written report No. 99-336.
On June 5, 1986 in the Senate:
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On February 27, 1985 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor