+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On May 12, 2017 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-33. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On May 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On April 27, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 417 - 3 (Roll no. 231).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2919-2920)
On April 25, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2823-2825)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 496.
- Mr. Lewis (MN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
On March 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Received in the House.
On March 9, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 8, 2017 in the Senate:
On March 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Vote
April 27, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 417
- Nays: 3
- Absent: 10