+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On August 3, 2001 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-23.
- Signed by President.
On July 25, 2001 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 23, 2001 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 468 .
- Mr. Cooksey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 381 - 0 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Cleared for White House.
On May 25, 2001 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On May 25, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 24, 2001 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 23, 2001 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 46.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported by Senator Smith, of NH without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 6, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor