+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On April 28, 2004 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On December 4, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
On November 25, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On November 25, 2003 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 24, 2003 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate with amendments by Unanimous Consent.
On August 26, 2003 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 257.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Domenici under authority of the order of the Senate of 07/29/03 legislative day 07/21/03 with amendments. With written report No. 108-133 .
On July 23, 2003 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported with an amendment favorably.
On June 12, 2003 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 108-80.
On February 25, 2003 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor