+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 31, 1997 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 105-8.
- Signed by President.
On March 21, 1997 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 18, 1997 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Gillmor asked unanimous consent to take from the Speaker's table and consider.
On March 13, 1997 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On March 12, 1997 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On March 6, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor