+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On April 27, 1999 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 106-24.
- Signed by President.
On April 15, 1999 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On April 12, 1999 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 388 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Thune moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On March 25, 1999 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Small Business discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On February 8, 1999 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor