+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (25)
On May 21, 2002 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-182.
- Signed by President.
On May 10, 2002 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 7, 2002 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 378 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Boozman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 153.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-438 .
On November 7, 2001 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On September 20, 2001 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 29, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On May 25, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Received in the House.
On May 25, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 24, 2001 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 23, 2001 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 45.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported by Senator Smith, of NH without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On February 15, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor