+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On March 1, 1994 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 344.
On December 9, 1993 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Hollings under the authority of the order of Nov 17, 93 with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On May 25, 1993 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee on Communications. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 103-53.
On March 17, 1993 in the Senate:
On February 4, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor