+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On November 20, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection and Competitiveness.
On October 9, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
On October 8, 1992 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On October 7, 1992 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Commerce discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On September 10, 1992 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
+ − Sponsor